The website is a product of the NATO Military Police Centre of Excellence (NATO MP COE). The content published on NATO MP COE website does not necessarily reflect NATO's policies or positions, unless stated otherwise. The content represents independent opinion of the NATO MP COE or specific author(s) depending on circumstances.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy so that you understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which information is collected,
- we collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of an individual concerned or as required by law,
- we only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes,
- we collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of on individual concerned,
- personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date,
- we protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification,
- we make available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information,
- we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
“In case of cancellation or non-utilisation of the allocated seat after the registration deadline, the NATO MP COE may charge the participant with the costs borne in relation to their participation in the event.”