On 18 June 2020, the NATO Military Police Centre of Excellence concluded a co-operation agreement with Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz.
For Kazimierz Wielki University, the agreement was signed by its Rector prof. dr hab. Jacek Woźny; while for the NATO MP COE it was signed by the Director, COL Mirosław Łabęcki.
The Agreement specifies scope and particular rules of co-operation between the NATO Military Police Centre of Excellence and Kazimierz Wielki University.
The established collaboration shall trigger off mutual benefits including amongst others:
- conduct of research within mutual areas of interest regarding international security;
- organisation of scientific conferences, symposia, courses and seminars as well as mutual participation in them;
- publications in national and international science periodicals as well as in common monographs;
- organisation of student interships.
The parties of the Agreement plan to develop a co-operation on a full scale in 2021 among others by:
- inviting the University representatives for the workshop “Military Police in 2040”;
- supporting University security conference;
- initiation of students intership programmes.