“Discipline” is a NATO-approved sphere of knowledge and skills which supports existing and evolving capabilities. The list of disciplines is developed by the NATO HQ Supreme Allied Command Transformation (SACT) to focus education and training efforts on achieving NATO operational requirements in the respective fields.
The Centre, as the DH supports the HQ SACT’s responsibility for translating NATO E&T requirements into solutions for individual and collective training. In other words, the Military Policing (MPG) DH coordinates existing courses and other educational solutions or supports creation of the new ones in order to meet NATO requirements. At the same time, the NATO MP COE is looking for collective training and exercise opportunities in order to ensure that MP personnel, working for NATO could exercise their skills and functions.
Moreover, the NATO MP COE is accountable for conducting the Annual Discipline Conference (ADC), i.e. a multinational forum of different E&T facilities, providing training for MP within NATO.
The ADC 2020 is open for:
• Institutions providing education, training, exercises and evaluation for NATO military police/gendarmerie;
• Representatives of (inter)national institutions which offer military police-related and police-related courses and exercises;
• Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from MP and gendarmerie community of interest (COI) and representatives from national MP training providers;
• Military Policing discipline Requirement Authority (RA) and Headquarters Supreme Allied Commander Transformation Joint Force Development (HQ SACT JFD) representatives;
• Representatives of national and (inter)national organizations interested in contribution to training solutions for the NATO MP COI;
• Representatives of other NATO disciplines, who see the need to cooperate with Military Police.
The NATO MP COE is looking for a wide spectrum of event participants.
In case of any additional questions please ask the Military Policing Department Head executive officer:
branch box: email@example.com