The intent of this course is to prepare MP Senior NCOs for working in a multinational environment either from a national and/or multinational MP perspective. Thus, the MPSrNCOC19 is addressing broad multinational audience in which MP personnel works.
The course will provide students with an introductory level of knowledge on the following objectives and aims to:
- Explain the individual countries’ MP capabilities within a NATO/multinational environment;
- Solve administrative and personnel issues within a NATO/multinational structure;
- Execute commander’s intent in a NATO/multinational environment;
- Provide company commanders with recommendations on MP employment in a NATO/multinational environment.
Additionally, guest speakers will present following topics: legal background and rules of engagement, Cross Cultural Awareness, NATO MP Lessons Learned, importance of security and the impacts of violating security rules within NATO/multinational environment and the Command Team Concept.
There is no requirement for a minimum security clearance as this course is designated a NATO UNCLASIFIED. The course is releasable to PfP, MD, ICI and PAtG.
- PLN 450 (approx. EUR110)
- No fee for the students delegated by the countries being the NATO MP COE host nation and Sponsoring nations.
- to be paid during the in-processing in cash in PLN or by debit/credit card (VISA and Master Card).
Students should confirm their participation by 04 October 2019. The “FIRST COME- FIRST SERVED” rule is applied (registration time might be shortened) due to the limited number of seats.