It will focus on two topics: “MP involvement in handling CPers/ IDP/ Refugees/ Internees/ POW in the context of military ops” and “MP Specialised Units – lessons from NATO/ National exercises/ ops.”
The Conference aims to gather audience with national/multinational experience in military operations and multinational exercises which therefore could deliver added value with regard to enhancing MP capabilities. Since 2014, the NATO MP COE has hosted five editions of this event. The main purpose of the upcoming Conference is to share Best Practices and Lessons Learned gathered during all types of military operations and multinational exercises which in consequence will contribute to shaping future MP capabilities.
The Conference audience is the Military Police Community of Interest (MP CoI) and its objectives are as follows:
- Promulgation of continued interoperability within the MP CoI (Military Police Community of Interest);
- Overview of recent MP LL COI initiatives (MP LL CT, ATLLF, MP LL Portal).
- Sharing of LL including BP (Best Practices) about MP handling CPers/ IDP/ Refugees/ Internees/ POW in the context of military ops;
- Sharing of LL including BP from operational/tactical level exercises and operations where MP Specialised Units were involved;
- Formulation of recommendations for future procedures (AMPLLC Report) based upon feedback deriving from participants’ discussions.
02-06 December 2019.
The security classification for this event will be “NATO UNCLASSIFIED releasable to PfP”.
Event fee and capacity
1. PLN 350 (approx. EUR 80).
2. Capacity max. 30 participants.
In order to apply for the Conference:
1. Firstly, please register to the NATO MP COE Smart Event Application (SEA)
2. To complete the registration process please register for the AMPLLC-19 as a participant (after receiving a confirmation email with login and password).