The Conference aims to gather audience that have been partaking in military police operations (both national and multinational), as well as in multinational exercises, hence it could deliver added value with regard to enhancing MP/Gendarmeries’ capabilities.
The main purpose of the 5th edition of the AMPLLC is to challenge an attempt to shape future MP/Gendarmeries’ capabilities by referring to LL deriving from recent MP/Gendarmeries’ contributions (engagement as a leading or supportive asset) to exercises and operations, with a particular focus on CREVAL/JOINTEVAL and Real Life Support (RLS).
In order to create a firm baseline for discussions, the following objectives have been assumed:
• Promulgation of continued interoperability within MP CoI;
• Sharing of LL from operational/tactical CREVAL/JOINTEVAL exercises where Military Police/Gendarmerie-type forces were involved;
• Sharing of LL from operational/tactical exercises where Military Police/Gendarmerie-type forces were engaged in as RLS;
• Formulation of recommendations for future procedures (AMPLL Conference Report) based upon feedback deriving from participants’ discussions and proposals.
Event timing: 3-6 December 2018.
Security: The overall security classification for this event will be “NATO Unclassified/Releasable to PfP”.
Event fee and capacity
1. PLN300 (approx. EUR70).
2. Capacity max. 30 participants (yet, the number of delegates from one country or organisation is not limited)
In order to apply for participation in the Conference:
1. Firstly, please register to the NATO MP COE Smart Event Application (SEA) at http://sea.mpcoe.org
2. To complete registration please register for the AMPLLC as a participant (after receiving a confirmation email with login and password).
3. All event participants are kindly asked to confirm their presence NLT 18 November 2018.