Since doctrine and standardization is an important part of military police environment, the Centre aims to strengthen a Community of Interest which will be able to expand awareness of each member’s possibilities in the field of standardization and doctrine development, as well as create a discussion platform in order to address related issues and support better understanding on them.
The forum also aims to improve international cooperation and interoperability among NATO MP/Gendarmerie units and institutions during military policing operations in a multinational environment.
• Military Police/Gendarmerie-type forces from NATO countries, OF-2 – OF-5
• other ranks will be accepted, under decision of respective MP national HQs.
• provide to participants the latest update from NATO doctrinal and standardization and Long Term Military Transformation sphere;
• discuss and support the future of NATO MP study development;
• analyze NATO MP involvement in a cyber domain, including the focus on gathering experience and national caveats towards cybercrime investigation;
• identify NATO MP role in Hybrid Warfare;
Event timing and capacity
• 12-16 November 2018
• Min. 15 – max. 25 participants.
The security classification for this event will be NATO Unclassified (releasable to Partners).
Forum fee for participants will be PLN350 (approx. €85). In case of cancellation or non-utilization of the allocated seat after the registration deadline, the NATO MP COE may charge the participant with the costs borne in relation to their participation in the event. Guest speakers excluded.
All event participants should confirm their presence NLT 26 OCTOBER 2018.