It was attended by over 40 participants from different NATO bodies (including HQ MNC NE, NRDC Italy, HQ ARRC, NATO MP COE and NATO SP COE), ministries of defence, national MP headquarters and international organisations.
The keynote speakers were as follows:
• Mr Stéphane KOLANOWSKI, the Delegation of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) to the EU, NATO and the Kingdom of Belgium in Brussels;
• Mr Pascal TURLAN, the International Criminal Court (ICC-CPI);
• COL Gilles CASTEL, Military Department Deputy Director of the International Institute of Humanitarian Law in San Remo;
• Dr Marcin MARCINKO, the Polish Red Cross;
• COL Georgi KARAMFILOV, the Bulgarian National Defence College;
• Mr Martin SCOTT and Ms Ashley JORDANA, the Global Rights Compliance.
On 5-9 June 2017, the NATO MP COE held the fourth edition of the MPSrNCOC17-1. During the event, representatives of 9 NATO nations, 3 NATO centres of excellence and 3 NATO partner countries (in total 19 students) had an opportunity not only to gain theoretical knowledge, but also to practise their newly acquired skills during intensive syndicate works.