NATO Military Police Senior Non-commissioned Officer Course 2016-2.
NATO Military Police Senior Non-commissioned Officer Course met all NATO standards and therefore gained
NATO SELECTED certification. Next edition of the course (MPSrNCOC16-2) has been introduced by the NATO Military Police Centre of Excellence (MP COE) to enhance operational knowledge in the field of/within Military Police capabilities in order to prepare staff for working in a NATO/multinational environment.
Better understanding of MP competences can result in better integration of all in theatre gendarmerie types and therefore strongly support the Joint Forces Commander. Accordingly, it provides detailed awareness regarding administrative and personnel issues as well as commander’s intent in a NATO/multinational structure. The course takes place in Bydgoszcz Poland on 17-21 October 2016
• Aim The target audience for the course are primarily military police members from NATO and NATO partner countries in ranks of NATO grade OR-7/8;
• However, because of the various levels of experience and exposure to NATO operations, OR-9 will be accepted, too;
• OR-6 can be accepted if they possess proper substantiations.
The intent of this course is to prepare military police senior non-commissioned officers to working in a NATO /multinational environment either from a national and/or multinational MP perspective.
• Explain the individual countries’ MP capabilities within NATO/multinational environment;
• Solve administrative and personnel issues within a NATO/multinational structure;
• Execute commander’s intent in a NATO/multinational environment;
• Provide recommendations on MP employment to commanders
in a NATO/multinational environment.
All students, facilitators and guest speakers should confirm their participation till 29 September 2016 but the FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE role is applied due to the limited number of seats.
Please register to the system through the NATO MP COE Smart Event Application (SEA) http://sea.mpcoe.org
After receiving a confirmation email, register for the MPSrNCOC16-2 as a student, facilitator or guest speaker accordingly.
During the whole process, you are kindly asked to use your official duty email address only.