The NATO Military Police Centre of Excellence (NATO MP COE) is organizing the 3rd Provost Marshal Forum 2017 (PMF-17-3), from 01 till 03 March 2017 in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
The aim of the PMF-17-3 is to enhance and strengthen cooperation amongst Provost Marshals (PMs), to exchange information, provide expertise, capture lessons learned and best practices, as well as to develop common strategies in order to support training, exercises and operations.
Audience: Provost Marshals of the NATO Command and Force Structure.
The following objectives are assumed for the PMF-17-3:
- to maintain PMF as a working platform for PMs;
- to inform about the latest developments in NATO;
- to announce the decisions taken during the recent Military Police Panel (MPP) and Military Police Chiefs Conference (MPCC);
- to inform about the current situation in terms of MP involvement in exercises and operations with focus on LI/LL from Mobility Support Operations;
- to discuss NATO MP jurisdiction and authority in NATO/Coalition operarations;
- to discuss methods of preventing/investigating sexual and gender based violence cases.
Expected outcome: to achieve a common understanding of PMs’ role and responsibilities within NATO.
Event timing: 01-03 March 2017.
Security: the security classification for this event will be NATO Unclassified (releasable to Partners).
Registration details: all event participants are kindly asked to register for the event through the NATO MP COE Smart Event Application (SEA) http://sea.mpcoe.org NLT 10 February 2017.